Applications for the MDARD Rural Development Grant Funds are now OPEN! The deadline for proposals is November 19th at 3PM.
Funding will be focused on:
- Infrastructure Development
- Examples: roadways, bridges, renewable energy, wastewater, rural housing, etc.
- Rural Capacity Building
- Examples: museums, local and regional tourism campaigns, feasibility studies, etc.
- Business Development
- Examples: business expansion ensuring long-term creation or retention of jobs with a strong regional impact, livestock processing, etc.
- Talent Development and Training
- Examples: local and regional workforce development, training, rural housing, etc.
Not sure if your project qualifies? Need assistance putting together a proposal? We can help!